Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Makes Featured! Also: Cats

Long time, no post! We had a wee bit of a health crisis here at Chez Cookin' and Craftin' over the past couple of weeks. No worries, everyone is better and back at home after a hospital stay. Needless to say, I didn't get any sewing done recently.  

In lieu of new sewing, here are some cat photos. Specifically, my cat invading my sewing space. Well, the tangled undercarriage of my sewing space. Dude loves to craft. And has some impressive chompers:


While you'e at it, check out these other blogs, where some of my recent makes have been featured!  
I'm honored!!

My Summer Jazz Dress was featured on the Snapdragon Studios blog.  Do take a look at their cool stripey version of the Summer Jazz Dress... makes me itch to make another one soon!

My Moneta, MyrtleMegan and Vogue shingle dresses all made it onto the Curvy Sewing Collective August round-up! Love that site... what an awesome, talented, and confidence-inspiring community!


Thanks, ladies!!